In the small group presentations I have learned something new. I learned about a few gangsters. Each group had a different gangster. My group had Lester M. Gillis. Aka Baby Face Nelson. Before this project I didn't know who this ganster was.
While doing this project I found out why he was called Baby Face Nelson. He was called Baby Face Nelson because he was the youngest one in the gang group. I learned that when he was 12 years old he by accidently shot a kid in the jaw. Then by the age of 14 he commited his first crime. His first crime was car theft. He was into taking cars and remodeling them, and go joy riding in them.
Another crime he has done was robbery. He has also shot a police officer. He has even escaped from prison. He has killed people too. I learned that he has worked for Al Capone. I can honestly say I learned a lot of new information.